Pumpkin Extract - Water Soluble
Our pumpkin extract is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
For the all-things-pumpkin lovers, let us introduce your new favorite pumpkin creation: pumpkin spice pudding shots, made with our all-natural pumpkin extract. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Flavor Extract is a Year-Round Treat
While it’s associated with Fall, the warm, delicious flavor of pumpkin can be enjoyed all year round—and it goes way beyond pie!
Here are some pumpkin extract recipe ideas:
- Who says you need to wait until nightfall? Try a dash of pumpkin extract in your pancakes or waffle batter for a breakfast treat.
- For the gluten free crowd, Bickford’s breakfast cookie recipe is packed with pecans, cranberries, and lots of pumpkin flavor.
- Add some pumpkin extract to your smoothie for a hint of Autumn indulgence.
Looking for more comforting Autumn goodness in your flavor arsenal? Our Fall Harvest collection comes with apple, cinnamon, and cranberry flavors.
Pumpkin Extract for Baking
Whether it’s pies, cakes, muffins, or even bread—baked goods and pumpkin flavor go hand in hand.
Here are a few baking applications for Bickford’s top-of-the-line pumpkin extract:
- Use our pumpkin flavor to amp of the flavor of the canned pumpkin pie extract in your favorite pumpkin pie recipe.
- Along with our cinnamon flavor, Bickford’s pumpkin extract makes an appearance in our delectable pumpkin bread recipe.
- For the amount of delicious pumpkin flavor you get, our no-bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes are a time investment well spent!
Looking for Fall in a bottle? Try our pumpkin spice extract today.
Oils of Natural Flavors. Contains Tree Nuts