It’s spicy, smoky, earthy, famously distinct and consumers love it. When adding chili extract to any application, you want it to exude authentic and invigorating flavor that will bring a product or recipe to life.
Our natural chili extract is derived from the highest quality of sources and formulated to
be stronger and more versatile than other chili pepper flavoring methods. By using Bickford’s chili extract, your end result will achieve that precise flavor consistency you’ve been searching for.
Our oil-soluble chili extract is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Add our chili extract to sauces and dishes to add a distinctive, foreign taste blend that attracts attention. It’s marvelous in olive oils, paired with chocolate, and much more.
This chili pepper extract can add a perfect spicy addition to so many recipes. From Italian arrabbiata to Chinese Kung Pao chicken, Mexican mole sauce to Indian curry - these are just a few of the directions this extract can take you, so don’t be afraid to go for a ride.
- Add a splash of chili extract to your enchiladas to kiss them with heat.
- Make your next stir fry enticing when you add a dash of this chili extract.
- Put a few drops of chili extract in your scallop or shrimp marinade to create a wonderful depth of flavor.
- A cucumber salad with chili extract added to the dressing takes a normal side dish and adds zing.
Why use chili extract instead of real chili?
Slightly sweet, somewhat smoky, and more than a little spicy - Bickford’s chili extract is the pride of Mexican cuisine. Cooks from all over add this delicate extract to salads, stews, soups, sandwiches, mac & cheese, corn fritters, biscuits, dips and more. But why do they use this extract over a real chili? Our flavoring is just like using a real chili - it’s true-to-source and all-natural - but there’s no prep or chopping required before use. The ease of use and storage of this flavor is why it’s so much more convenient than buying a real chili.
Oils of Natural Flavors