Cream Cheese Flavoring
Cream Cheese Flavoring, Made More Convenient
Cream cheese isn’t just for bagels any more! With Bickford’s delicious cream cheese flavor, you can create products that will delight both your customers and loved ones.
For over 100 years Bickford has provided chefs, restaurants, caterers, manufacturers, home cooks, and everybody in between the industry’s best flavors and extracts.
Our flavors are:
- Certified Kosher
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- Cost effective
- Available in a variety of sizes, from 1 oz. to 55 gallons
Looking to learn more? Visit our guide to using Bickford flavors in your dairy products.
A World of Cream Cheese Possibilities
It may not immediately come to mind, but cream cheese is actually a super-versatile flavor across both the sweet and savory food spectrum. Its sweet, tangy-yet-mild taste can add that “x factor” to your new fan favorite recipe.
Here are some great ways to use this essential ingredient:
- Take baked goods like cakes, cookies, and pound cakes to the next level.
- Whip up a cream cheese frosting or icing to go on carrot cake, muffins, or all manner of other desserts.
- Add it to the savory dips and spreads—a huge hit on football Sunday!
With Bickford’s extracts, even vegans can get in on the delicious dairy flavor! Just a few tablespoons of cream cheese extract in our vegan strawberry cheesecake “nice” cream can add that sweet, tangy edge while keeping it dairy free.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors